1.2K views

I was minding my own business when a pop up for a free reading came on my screen. Straight away I knew it was a scam and somewhere along the line I would be asked to pay...out of interest I read the emails and am shocked at the aggressive and downright mental and emotional tactics this person uses to push people in to paying for her fake spiritual help.

It's quite obvious it's been set up to target people having terrible personal problems who are looking for a other worldy solutions. It not only is cruel but surely is blatant bullying and emotional manipulation of the works kind! The site has been set up in such away that anyone looking at spiritual or self help sites will suddenly have this pop up appear so this kind of targeting should surely be illegal. It's also a shame as there are some really genuine mediums and such like out there that really can help people and this low life is giving them a bad name.

Lucky for me I knew straight away but people who are already in desperate situations are parting with money to fill this evil souless non human's pockets.

This has got to be one of the lowest forms of money scams ever! Please do something !!

Review about: Celeste Angel Medium Psychic Reading.

Reason of review: the targeting of vunerable people.

Preferred solution: This person to be taken off internet and nicked!.

Comments

I had the free reading and before I could do more I found out of pocket by £79 to this fake and then the agressive email that I was doomed if I did not pay her £399 within a few days - I did not as I read about that she was a fraudster. I am still receiving her aggressive emails still looking for £59 to divert the doom. i requested that she pay back the £79 but I have received nothing todate.